Friday, August 1, 2014

Mom/Son1 "Dat Ass"



So here's the first piece I've completed that you sick depraved fucks will care about.  I guess I should probably give credit to... well I wish I knew who to give credit to.  I found a comic, I've seen it edited as a "Dat Ass" comic, floating around the web and was inspired.  The first 8 frames contain art I did not originally create, but went on to edit.  Everything else is completely original.

Since I'm still figuring this whole thing out, I'll post the link to see the full resolution on imgur.  If any more experienced bloggers/blog readers have any advice on which site and services I should use, let me know.

15 comments:

  1. That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going to make more comics like this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably... yeah. I like the art in it, they take less time to make. But Flash allows me to tell a better story and include animations that bring it to life more. So my focus will probably be on flash more, but I won't completely abandon MS Paint comics.

      Delete
    2. puh.. your answer lets me sleep at ease :)

      Delete
  3. please continue this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gets me everytime. X. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant open links can someone guide me please ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the comic you say but I lost it on the vastity of the internet... if you remember how it was called it'll be more than awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continue this :'C plz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please complete "mom-son datenight"game and realese mor like this I mean mom-son game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Realese more mom-son adultflash-game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! would love to see more, plus the finale for mom/son date night. keep up the good work! tk1138c@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where can i read this ?

    ReplyDelete